Common Questions about Vacation Rental Homes
- How do I book a home?
- You can either make a booking directly on this website by using the "check availability box" to the left. Or you can call us at 615-861-9535 and we will be glad to assist you.
- Is booking online secure?
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database. It will only be accessible by those authorized with special rights to such systems. They are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- Can I bring my pet with me?
We have a no pet policy at 506 Lofts.
- What are the benefits of a vacation home rental?
- All of our Lofts are stocked in such a way that you always feel like you are coming "home" rather than returning to a small hotel room. Our Lofts have full kitchens, stocked with everything you might need to prepare a meal, have a morning cup of coffee, or relax witha glass of wine that has been chilling in the fridge while you have been out exploring Nashville. We