Terms and Conditions
1. Minimum Stay – We require a 3 night minimum stay on weekends and Friday and Saturday must be booked together. (Thursday/Friday/Saturday or Friday/Saturday/Sunday) Longer stays may be required during holiday periods or during summer season. You may request a shorter stay, acceptance is at the discretion of Anchor Rentals. If you booked a stay that does not follow these rules and you did not get approval, you may be subject to cancellation.
2. Check-In/Check-Out – Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. (CST). Unavoidable delays may occur and there is a possibility your vacation rental may not be ready by 4:00 p.m (CST). Your patience will be appreciated. Entry to the building and rooms is done through key code so guests do not need to check in with anyone when they arrive. Check-out time is by 10:30 a.m. (CST) firm, so we may prepare for our next arrival.
3. Damage Deposit – We have a security deposit of $400 but we do NOT collect this unless damage is done to the property. If you book one of our properties, you are agreeing to pay up to $400 in potential damages with the card we have on file (Unless you purchase CSA Damage Protection). Guests assume full financial responsibility for damages due to misuse or negligence and missing items. Prior to check-out, please report any damages that occurred during your stay. Any charges will be discussed with you before your credit card on file is charged. As a courtesy and so that we can continue to maintain each loft in excellent condition, if during your stay you find other items requiring repair, we request that this information be reported to the manager, as soon as possible.
4. Falsified Reservations - The total number of persons allowed in the unit at any time is restricted to the stated limit for each property. Absolutely no house parties allowed. This includes weddings, wedding parties and receptions. Any violators will be evicted. Eviction without refund is the penalty. Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of reservation deposit and/or balance of rental payment. Guest will not be permitted to check-in. Note: Units may not be sublet by guest.
5. Rates – Rental rates are based on property features, location and season. Rates can be found listed on our website and are subject to change without notice. A cleaning fee, sales tax and a one-time administration fee will be added to all reservations.
6. Rental Payments – Rental Payments are due in full 30 days prior to arrival. Payments may be made credit card. In the event of cancelation, refunds must be obtained from CSA Travel Protection and are subject to their policies and conditions. To protect against the loss of your rental payments, travel insurance is strongly recommended.
7. Damage Protection – As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy [www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/g20vrd]. The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Anchor Rentals any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. You may contact us directly or select the $400 security deposit if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
8. Advance Rent Payment – All reservations require an advanced rent payment in order to hold/ reserve chosen dates. Advance rent payment is only refundable in the event of cancellation through CSA Travel Protection or if the property is re-booked with no monetary difference. Reservations made 30 to 60 days prior to arrival require a credit card advance rent payment upon booking.
9. Travel Protection Insurance – Vacation Rental Insurance has been made available with your reservation if you book on our website. Vacation Rental Insurance provides coverage for prepaid, nonrefundable expenses due to certain unforeseeable circumstances that may jeopardize your vacation investment and force you to incur unplanned expenses. We strongly recommend you purchase this valuable protection. Separate terms and conditions apply, read your Description of Coverage/Policy carefully and contact CSA at (866) 999-4018 with coverage questions.
10. Cancelations – Please contact our office as soon as possible in the event you must cancel or change properties. Holiday reservations are non-refundable. Cancel up to 14 days before check in and get 50% of the total refunded. Cancel within 14 days of your check in date and the reservation is non-refundable. If you choose to decline CSA Travel Protection, we will only refund your full payment if the property is re-rented for the same time period and rate, less $25.00 cancelation fee. Once your reservation has been confirmed any cancelations, date or property changes will be subject to this cancelation policy. To prevent loss of rental payments we strongly recommend purchasing CSA Travel Protection. No refunds will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
11. No Pets – We do enforce a no pet policy. Exceptions may be made under special circumstances (service dog) and must be arranged in advance. A pet deposit may apply if approved. If any evidence of a non pre-approved pet is found on the premises, you will be asked to vacate immediately and forfeit all rental payments. Any evidence of a pet in your rental property or on the premises may also result in additional charges to your credit card on file.
12. Non-smoking Units – All of our properties at Anchor Rentals are non-smoking and smoking is strictly prohibited inside all rental units. Any evidence of smoking found in a rental unit will result in a $150 charge to your credit card on file for additional cleaning and deodorizing.
13. Housekeeping – Rates include housekeeping service upon departure only. You are responsible for the cleaning of your unit during your stay and for leaving the unit in good condition at check-out. Linens and bath towels are included and not to be taken from the unit. Guests will need to provide their own paper items and cleaning supplies. An initial set-up of trash liners, bathroom paper, paper towels, shampoo/conditioner and soap is provided. Extra items needed are the responsibility of the guest.
14. Items Left in Unit – Anchor Rentals is not responsible for personal items left in a unit. If items are found and you wish them returned, there will be a $25 service charge plus shipping costs.
15. Furnishings - Please do not rearrange the furniture, take any items outside that are part of the interior décor, or move any furnishings or kitchen items to another unit. Additional charges to your credit card on file may occur if the housekeepers have to rearrange the furniture after your stay. Although every effort has been made for accuracy, Anchor Rentals is not responsible for errors on this website for property changes made by the owners or for any conditions beyond our control upon arrival. Note: Rental agent represents property to the best of his/her ability and assumes no liability for errors or omissions.
16. Internet Service – All properties have complimentary internet service available. Info will be sent via email.
17. Utilities – No compensation will be given for temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, cable, telephone service, or internet service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
18. Good Neighbor Policy – Quiet hours are from 10pm to 8am. No loud music or loud voices between these hours please. In addition, please be sure to observe and abide by all rules and regulations that are provided for each property. All guests, as well as owners, are required to conform to all rules and regulations of the properties. Violators are subject to eviction. Please respect the rights and space of nearby homeowners and other vacationers.
19. It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever. Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof. Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
20. All guests that book directly on our website must email us a picture of their photo ID or passport to verify their information. All Airbnb guests have already sent their photo ID to Airbnb so this is not necessary for those guests. We do this to stop anyone from booking with a stolen credit card.
21. Parking is not included in the rental but there are multiple options to choose from. We will email you a guide with all of the nearby parking options and prices for each.